Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beerquistador: The Purpose


The Purpose: I can’t write a beer review for shit. I have a better chance of reverse engineering my genetic code than trying to elucidate on the sips and sups of a pint. My reviews are simple, “Like or No Like,” “Shit or No Shit,” or “Worth It or Not Worth It.” I’ll leave the reviews to those with the subtle pallets and a pocketful of adjectives.

My purpose is to be your explorer, your hunter, your “beerquistador.” I’ll do what I wished someone would have done for me; tell me where I can find those beers I love. That is, if you like the same beers that I do – if not, tough titty.

My intent is to give you my biased opinion on where you can find those beers you love and want to love, or maybe I’ll just give you the swerve and keep it to myself. I haven’t decided yet.

Cheers,
Grizzly Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment